Our curriculum isn’t everything. The essence of the training we do is in the transforming experience of small-group, interactive times of fellowship and learning around God’s Word.
But the curriculum is essential. It serves as a standard and guide for what we teach pastors and what they pass on to others.
Samples of our Curriculum
If you’re wondering what we teach and would like to see some of our curriculum, here are some samples below:
- Dig and Discover Hermeneutical Principles – This booklet is a compilation of all of the principles we teach throughout our four years of TNT training.
- The Book of Jonah – This is the first workshop (in a series of eight) in our four-year TNT training program. Each workshop immerses learners in a book of the Bible (or a large portion of Scripture) as they learn principles for studying God’s Word and teaching it faithfully. The first session in the Jonah material provides an overview of the entire four-year training and curriculum.
Materials for Training in the U.S.
If you are involved in training in the U.S. and need to order materials for training, you can log in and order training materials from our online store.
Other Leadership Resources Books and CDs
Aside from our international ministry, Leadership Resources has, for more than 30 years, had a ministry to local churches, pastors, and missionary groups around the world, bringing the encouragement of the Scriptures through Bible conferences, books, and CDs.
To find these books and CDs by Bill Mills and other Leadership Resources authors and speakers, visit our other website, Encouragement of the Word, and its Resource Library. We hope these resources – designed for personal growth, Bible studies, classes, and small groups – will bring the encouragement of the Scriptures to you.
- Go deeper and learn about our TNT strategy
- Read about the results of TNT among a tribal group in East Asia
- Raise the temperature of missions at your church
- Learn more about the 40 year history of Leadership Resources
- Read our convictions
- Meet the Leadership Resources Team
- Explore current news by reading our blog